Meal Replacement shakes are designed to help support a weight-loss programme by replacing one or two main meals each day. By replacing a main meal with a meal replacement shake you know exactly how many calories you’re consuming, which makes it easier to stick to your calorie allowance and, therefore, lose weight.
There are dozens, if not hundreds of meal replacement shakes in the market, many from well-known household brands, however, these shakes from Vegan Supplement Store are exceptionally high quality:
- 17g of protein – helps to keep you feeling full and supports muscle repair (great if you’re also doing regular exercise)
- 3.5g of Fibre – helps to promote healthy digestion and suppress appetite
- 23 vitamins and minerals – helps to ensure your body is getting all of the essentials in your daily diet
- Plant-based ingredients – means they are great for anyone with a dairy-intolerance (10-20% of people in the UK have an intolerance and many are not aware)
- Gluten-free – means they are suitable if you’re a coeliac or have an intolerance to wheat
- GMO-free – means there a no hidden nasties
- Soya-free – avoids the low-quality nutrition issues surrounding soy isolate.
Each serving offers just over 200 calories (when mixed with water) and mix well without a blender (although we recommend using a protein shaker or similar).