Pre-workout shakes can help to provide your body with a boost of energy to support your workouts. By combining 5 premium, natural ingredients along with delicious refreshing flavourings, our pre-workout shakes are designed to be enjoyable to drink and give you that little bit extra spring in your step.
- Creatine Monohydrate – It is commonly preferred by athletes to increase metabolism, achieve muscle growth, improve performance, and work capacity. It is available in supplement form to balance the low levels of Creatine in the body. Increased strength is the most notable benefit of increasing your Creatine up to and above the normal level in your body, helping you to achieve those elusive muscle pumps.
- L Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate – (AAKG) is the modified version of Arginine (amino acid) after the combination of two arginine molecules with alpha-ketoglutarate. It improves absorption in the stomach and acts as an intermediate compound for energy production. It is used by bodybuilders and exercise enthusiasts to increase sports performance, reduce muscle fatigue and enhance lifting abilities.#Taurine – Its consumption is necessary because it removes waste products that lead to fatigue, inhibits cells damage and oxidative stress by protecting muscles and increases the activity of burning fat during exercise.
- Beta-Alanine – The non-essential and modified version of the amino acid. It combines with histidine which results in the production of carnosine. It is used for gaining lean muscle mass, enhances performance and reduces the acidity of the stomach after an intense workout. It is great to help you exercise for longer periods of time.
- Citrulline Malate – The ultimate fatigue fighter gaining attention in the fitness world. It is the non-essential amino acid and pre-workout supplement which affects the vascular system improving your workout performance. It increases the production of nitric oxide which increases blood flow.
- Natural Caffeine – This commonly used substance improves mental alertness and energy levels.
What are the benefits?
- Comes in 2 delicious flavours – refreshing red fruits and exotic pineapple
- Very easy to mix with water
- Supports growth, maintenance and repair of muscles
- 8g of protein per serving, helping to support muscle building and repair
- 2g of carbohydrates per serving
- No artificial sweetener.
Who is Pre Workout suitable for?
This pre-workout energiser is suitable for anyone wanting to get more out of their workouts, regardless of their goals. We recommend avoiding pre-workout products if you are sensitive to caffeine.
This product is not suitable for pregnant women.
Directions for Use
Mix 10g (2 scoops) with 150-200ml of water, juice or mix into a smoothie and consume 30 minutes before exercise as part of your normal routine. Consume 2-3 times per day, as required.